Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song's Random Spot...!!! =3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Empty
PostSubject: Song's Random Spot...!!! =3   Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Heyy peeps of the Eternal Knight Pack...!!!

Well I was bored so I decided since this is the members spot and it was kinda blank, I thought of adding some stuff. Here I might put drawings, poems, short stories, and stuff like that.

Sometimes theses won't always be about wolves, I might include some stuff like ehh... I don't know batman cuz he roxx, drawings of cars, cities, mountains, wolves, hmm maybe even some pawsome stick figure cartoons and alot of other stuff I can't think of the moment. XD

Well cuz I don't really have much to put today I'll just post this drawing of a flower for an assignment for school I had one day. Pshh I only got an 'ok' whatevers. XP

Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Flower0032-1

Oh yea, I almost forgot, if I do post some drawings, some may not be colored cuz I'm not what you call a coloring wizard. XP

Last edited by Song on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the picture was waaayyy toooo big lolz XD)
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Song's Random Spot...!!! =3   Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:58 am

Ohhh I luvs your flower Song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Song's Random Spot...!!! =3   Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Thank you, Grey. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Song's Random Spot...!!! =3   Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:10 pm

heyy peeps!
well i was seriously bored today at school soo i drew a drawing of a wolfy
shame on me i wasnt paying attention but oh wells who really wants to listen to rules XD

https://2img.net/h/i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab189/SillyDinoGoRawr/kewlio001-2.jpg

grr darn thing wont show up as the picture only as the link
*kicks computer*
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Song's Random Spot...!!! =3   Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:08 pm

cool drawing song
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Song's Random Spot...!!! =3   Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:19 pm

thanks dude i know its pretty pawsome Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song's Random Spot...!!! =3   Song's Random Spot...!!! =3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song's Random Spot...!!! =3
Page 1 of 1