Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Admin
Grey

iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Empty
PostSubject: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey Pack! The game is simple. You ask random and crazy question, and the next person to post needs to answere that question in a random and crazy way!
Now...
Will I ever dance with a spotted spaggeti man?
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:46 am

Yes yes you shall but only for a moment because you will feel hungry and would want to eat himbut then he beats you by eating you up first before you get the chance. XD

Will Bandit ever give me back my cookie that he stole??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:56 am

no cause, you nicked it off the gummy bear and he was hired by him to get it back off you,

will i ever become a popstar?
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:17 am

*is eaten* yees but you will sing "ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE ORANGR ORANGE ORANGE MOOSE!"

Will I ever eat my pencil?...*stares at pencil*
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:23 am

no, they stapler is much better for your health and you eat that with the pen ink as sauce and teh sharpner as a sidedish

Do you think im pretty? XD *pulls face*
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 am

hahaha sureee your so beautiful that we have to hide it from people because they are gonna be all over you

will mr oinkers ever come back to life??
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:36 am

of course he will, but then he will become bbq ribs *licks lips* i cant wait *smiles darkly*

do you think space is a girl or boy?
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Shocked thats just evil!!! poor mr oinkers Crying or Very sad

and duuuhh everyone knows that space is obviously a girl duuurr its cuz girls rock!!! XD

why is it sooo hard for peeps to admit that batman is waaayyy better than superman??
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:56 pm

cause batman isnt better then superman, gosh superman is super and batman is a wooden thing that you hit things (mainly people) with

do you think superman could rule the world?
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:20 am

pshh of course not cuz batman will come back and kick his butt with plutonium or whatever that green glowy thing is called

now to a cereal question:
will cows ever fly to the moon with jetpacks?
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:22 am

XD its krynite or somethings

NUUUUUUUU they go they will go to far and find the banana king, then when he sings a song about sticking banana's in places they will fall onto the moon and never get back to earth,

Can water spit itself?
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:28 am

*Cough cough i totally knew it was kryptinite that was my first guess but i wanted it to sound kewler with plutonium duhhh

yes yes it can water can do a lot of amazing stuff like make loogies and spit at people who try to drink from it but sadly it messes up and when it spits it comes back and hits its eyes

why cant i find nemo???
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:31 am

cause i battered him, the cooked him in that oveny thingy for like 30mins then threw him back in the sky and that shark that doesnt eat fish eated him, i dived in to save him but it was too late so i made the acusse that he is dead

do you think i could ever grew up to be a mexican?
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:36 am

nahh because before you even get the chance you will trip and fall into a never ending well thingy

would i ever get caught if i try to go all ninja and steal a cookie??
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 am

yes but your not a good ninja and fails so you end up getting hobknobs instead, that day will be a dark day 4 u

will a cookie ever steal meh?
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:44 am

yes yes it will because is psychotic it will break into your house and take you back to his gingerbread home of dooom and question you by holding a yucky cookie sword to you and he willl keep questioning you "Do you know the muffinman?? the muffinman that lives on dreary lane?!?!"

will i ever have the power to go through walls??
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:45 am

nuuuuu i dont know the muffinman "let me goooooooooooooo"

yes, but u will work into the mens bathroom then the power will need to be like recharged and u will be stuck in there cause if u just walk out everyone will think ur a he/she

who knows the muffinman?
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 am

yes yes of course i know the muffin man how can i forget he sent me to jail for trying to eat him i dont know why something bout him not being a muffin....

why cant a fish go meow??
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:45 am

because, if a fish went meow it would start up a cat mafia, to kill the cats that eat fishies, so peeps have stopped this happening

WHY DONT I TYPE THIS QUESTION IN SMALL LETTERS?
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Cuz your a weirdo that is just plain weird that wants to weirdly type his weird question in this strange weird caps as some weird peoples would call it but yea weird.

why do pinguins walkl so funnny?
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:10 am

Because they are too drunk, and say "Get outa my gutter T_T " iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Drunken_smilie
Why do i even bother to teach english to my chinese violin teacher? Im like "Now, what is Car" and hes all like screamin "NI HAU! NI HAO! NI HAO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!   iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iTs RaNdOm AnD cRaZeH tImE!!!
Page 1 of 1