Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sword Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grey
Admin
Grey

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Sword Lake Moraine%20Lake%20TB_jpg

Sword Lake is to the South of the Ancient Valley and South-East of the Forest Den.
This large pool of water is fresh, since it flows down from the Ancient Valley,
and is able to drink on the spot. No members of the pack swim here, because this
is their only supply of water. Other lakes are high up in the Snow Mountains, where the
wolves do not venture. The lake got its name from Silver Sword, the white wolf spirit that few
wolves have seen walking across the lake, guarding her kind from humans.
Snow Mountains rise up in the backround
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:06 am

I walk forward, sniffing the ground. I realise I have just entered a pack territory. I look around, but don't see any wolves. ' Maybe the wolves have left this place... ' I think to myself as I notice the beautiful lake . I look up, and see snowy mountains. I continue walking and sniffing (Multitasking lol). I come accross a strong scent. I walk cautiously towards it, hoping I could join the pack.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:11 am

i yawn waking up and begin to go on patrol. i smell a intruding scent of a wolf and go to check it out. i walk to sword lake then see a white wolf with a purple stripe? i walk over and calmly say 'this is a pack territory, who are you?' my tail hangs low showing no sign of aggresion
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:14 am

I see the wolf approach me, and I immeaditately lower my ears, and submit. " I am Sk8ter. I am in search of a kind pack, that I can call family. I have had a sad past. " I quietly say.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:21 am

i look over at her seeing her submit. my ears fall back hearing her 'i see im sorry to hear that, would you like to join us?' i turn getting ready to walk back 'im sure the dominant wouldnt mind and would like to have anpther member'
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:23 am

" yes " I slowly say, sensing he is not the leader. I keep my tail down as I follow him towards where the leader must be. I look around, then sniff the air. I smell another few wolves, at a different side of the territory. " What is your name? "
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:28 am

i walk slowly looking straight ahead and answers in a calm voice 'bandit, what about you?' i hear the others near by and head over to see if grey was with them
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 am

I perk my ears as I hear some other wolves talking. " My name? I told you - Sk8ter. " I reply to Bandit. " Where's the sleeping den? I'm so tired. I've been walking all day. "
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 am

my ears fall back looking at her 'im sorry im just tired from patroling all day' looks back ahead and i point with my nose 'the sleeping den is that way, the leader and the rest of the pack are that way' points the other way to the lake. i yawn befor walking to the den 'if you want you can meet the others now'
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am

I walk towards the sleeping den, and sniff around, not seeing any other wolves. I smile and walk in. I close my heavy eyes and fall asleep, expecting to be confronted by thr leader in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:48 am

i look over seeing her get comfortable in the den, i let out ayawn and shakes my pelt looking back outside then goes back to finish patroling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Lake   Sword Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: South of the Territory-
Jump to: