Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Pool

Go down 
+3
Fang
Song
Grey
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grey
Admin
Grey

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:17 am

Diamond Pool P38893-Lake_OHara_Yoho_Park_Canada-Lake_OHara

Diamond Pool is a medium sized pool of salt water that is only a 5 minute travel from the Rocky Den.
The water here is always the right temperature and is almost crystal clear,
which is why this is like the local
swimming pool for the pack.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Song

Song

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:26 am

Rushes over to the lake, she lets out a excited yip before backing up then running into a cannonball into the lake. She comes back up for air and sighs happily swimming around.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:28 am

he walks to the edge and stops staring into it, he smiles but backs off and lays near the waters edge
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:30 am

As soon as Star heard Song splash in to the lake she charged in and dived into the refreashingly cool water and doggy paddled around,"ah! this is great!!" she smiled.

Star was takeing in the sceniory and suddenly saw a wolf near the edge of the pond.
Aw he must be the new member!,i thought. w/ an evil glint in my jade eyes i suddenly splashed water on the wolf. "Ahah,Why dont you come in too? im sure you'll feel a LOT better than laying in the heat" i smiled winking
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:53 am

Rush jumped to water hapilly and listens to Star and Song chat "What new member?".
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 am

he was about to sleep when he suddenly got splashed, jumping up, timber shakes his pelt then lays back down and shakes head at her request
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:16 am

sighing i turn around and head to Rush." hey Rush. I Think hes the new Seeker," she stated as she look back at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:00 pm

I see Rush and wag my tail "Hello Rush! Glad to see you made it...this is Diamond Pool, the perfect place for a swim, which is why we came here because it is quite hot today" I say, padding over to her. I hear her say something about Timber "Ah, this is Timber, the new Seeker here. He is quite shy though, and doesnt talk much, I have noticed..." I say, slightly frowning, but shaking my head clear. He reminded me of someone, someone very close to me...
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Rush

Rush

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Rush shaked it's fur "Welcome Timber! Nice to have you in EKP!" she said. She accidentaly looked to sun, but it's light was to strong and she had to turn it's face "It sure is a hot day today... I'm going to look for a shade". She sitted under a small tree, trying to rest. But then, something just falled in her head. A yellow-ish thing falled to the ground from her head and to it's mouth too "Um... tastes like... eggs!!" she looked to the tree top "Guys! Who wants a easy meal?" said her to the others finding a bird nest. "Um... maybe not so easy" she thought. It was big for a small tree...
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:49 pm

my ears flick back after hearing Rushes voice and gladly wads over to her. "Wat easy meal?" i ask curiously under the shade of the small tree. i look at Rush than happly shakes the water out my soaked fur ,purposely getting water on the wolf near me hopeing to play....
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:30 pm

Timber found himself waking, he thinks to himself *i must have fallen asleep* yawning he stands up and makes his way to the rocky den
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Song's ears perk up instantly as she swims to the shore then shakes her coat. Her fur for a moment fluffed up making her look like a puff ball but she shook her coat again getting it back down. Pads over to Star and Rush as she wags her tail excitedly "What's this easy meal I head of?"
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:21 am

"Look to the tree top! There is a bird nest. It seems to be abandoned..." said Rush happilly "so, who wants to help to get a bird nest?"
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Star looks up a sees the abandoned home."i think i willing to try" Star happily says looking to Rush and Song Than back at the nest,placeing a paw on the trees bark.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Rush looked at Star "Keep going! You are almost there!". She stand up and put the paws on the tree branch.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Star looks up to see the nest even closer and with a last and final leap to the branch holding the lone eggs.Has she gets her footing she barks down to song and Rush "Hey guyz u Ready?Im going to throw them down!" i wait for a reply be4 i push the nest down.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:56 pm

"Ok, I'm ready! Trow it!" said her, waiting for the meal.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:56 pm

i bark an "ok" and throw the nest down for her to catch grabing and egg for myself first. As soon as i push the nest i settle down on the branch and look down to see were to jump. i find a good stop a little to the right of Rush but now im thinking about how ill land w/ out chruching the egg in my jaws. sighing i decide to stay in the tree until i finish the hard earned meal....

(-sigh- skool started today DX<)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:11 am

Song, unable to keep still pads back and forth watching the nest come down. Sees one egg bounce out of the nest as soon as Rush caught it and leaps for it. Catches it in jaws quickly before it hits the ground then places it down and barks back to Star "Thanks!" Lays down and begins to eat her meal.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:47 am

Star hears Song bark a thanks and smiles back at her.she carefully lays down on the branch and she plces the egg between her front paw to hold it on place and crakes the top open w/ her sharp fangs.she quickly sniffs it to make sure its not rotten. she okays it a few moments latter and starts to lap up the yolk.

(i offically hate high skool -__-)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Song finishes eating the yummy yolk within the egg and gets up shaking her coat. She raises her muzzle as some of the creamy yolk dangles from her muzzle then falls after she shakes her head. Song begins trotting over to the den thinking since it's nice and cool inside it would be a good place to take a nap.

(lolz I know how you feel I start high school again next week on tuesday XP
*sigh* its gonna be a krazzy day for me XD)

Last edited by Song on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuuzz =3)
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:10 pm

Rush eated one egg and layed down. She happilly cleaned her fur. Then she picked up a stick and started to gnaw it "So boring..." said her gnawing her stick. "It's getting late. I will sleep here." said her looking to the sky. The sun was getting lower and all was getting darker. The sky was full of beautifull colours. After a few minutes, night falled and Rush was watching the fireflies flying around. She lowered her head on her paws and started to sleep.

(meh you guys start school pretty soon. mine only starts around 18th September.)
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm

i walk to the water pool to get a drink then off to look for something to eat
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:18 pm

comes racing into sight of the lake, smiling he quickly turns before touching the water and runs along the waters bank after a while he stops running and sees he is at the other side of the lake, timber thinks to himself *she wont get me* sits down and rests for a while
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Star still in the small tree long after she finshed her meal, she quicky raises her head w/ her ears perked up as she sees Timber raceing in and than laying down on the opposite side of the lake "oh its Timber..." she stares at him fo a few moments than lowers her head agian to her front paws still glazeing at the male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diamond Pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Pool
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: West of the Territory-
Jump to: