Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important! Please vote!

Go down 
+2
Rush
Grey
6 posters

Should we combine our pack with the Wild Sk8ter Pack?
Yes, good idea
 Important! Please vote! Vote_lcap57% Important! Please vote! Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No, bad idea
 Important! Please vote! Vote_lcap43% Important! Please vote! Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Grey
Admin
Grey

Important! Please vote! Empty
PostSubject: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 12:33 am

Hey Pack! Sk8 from this pack has a pack called Wild Sk8ter Pack, and she had this idea that we should maybe join our two packs together.
We would have 4 alphas, and each of us can have a maximum of 2 wolfs, 1 account per character. The name is going to be decided,
along with the rest of the things, like quote and motto and all that. I have set up a poll, please vote!
This is the link to WSP - http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:10 am

Well, isn't a bad idea. But 4 alphas it's a bit to much. I think our pack should be only a one, unique pack. that's my idea.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:37 pm

i think its a good idea but i have to agree w/ rush on this. 4 alphas are to much :\ but i would be nice to have aot more members Razz
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Here's a quote from what I wrote on the WSP site:

Quote :
After much talking and brain storming, Grey, the Alpha Female of EKP, and I have decided to ask our packs what they think, about combining The Wild Sk8ter Pack, and the Eternal Knight Pack together. This should be easier on everyone that is in both packs, because 2, becomes one large pack.

If the packs decide yes, to combining them, we will start thinking of names. Also, the 4 Alpha's (Me, Fang, Lantern and Grey) will be making a new website, probably on Forum Motion again, and we will set up a new WolfQuest topic. Also, I will explain what's going to be happening with the ranks etc.

There will be 4 Alphas, Fang and I; Grey and Lantern, EKP's Alpha Male. Fire, you will still be Beta Female. There will only one Beta position left, that's Beta Male. Don't worry Curse and Song, you two will still be the Lead Deltas. There will be 2 Delta positions aswell. Right now, The Eternal Knight Pack doesn't have a Delta rank in their pack.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:06 am

I do agree with you on that one, Rush, and I have been trying to figure something out.
I have come up with another solution as we speak. Here are the ranks we have thought of so far:

Wild Knights: (Me and sk8, creators of the pack)
Knights: (Fang and Lantern, mates of me and sk8)
Beta Knights
Delta Knights
Warrior Knights
Warriors
Guard Knights
Guards
Healer Knights
Healers
Patrol Knights
Patrols
Pup Sitter Knights
Pup sitters
Hunter Knights
Hunters
Seeker Knights
Seekers
Wild Pups (pups of me and lantern or sk8 and fang)
Pups
Yearlings
Omegas

So we have 2 alphas, which is basicaly the creators, and then the two knights, which are the second on command. Alphas dont always have to be male and female, and we also want this pack to be unique. If you dont like these ideas, please comment ideas and suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:56 am

whats the difference w/ a regular rank and a rank that has knight at the end?
other than that it looks good :3
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 am

The ranks with knights at the end are the lead of that rank
e.g Warrior Knight would be the lead warrior, and then
Warrior would be just plain Warrior

Get it now?
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 am

ohy i unstand now grey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am

I like that idea Grey. Maybe I will think better if I agree or not.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:17 am

sorry grey, i dont think its a good idea, it makes no sense when you have 2 perfectly good packs, they have good members and all, this could ruin both packs,
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:27 am

Fang wrote:
sorry grey, i dont think its a good idea, it makes no sense when you have 2 perfectly good packs, they have good members and all, this could ruin both packs,

I agree with Fang.
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:39 am

I knew you would say that, Fang. But just think of the oppertunity we are giving our packs, to become one! I know you may think this is unfair because you are going down a rank, but we could change it to make Alphas and Knights at the same level, except different names. If that works, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 am

im not changing my mind and still hate the whole idea, hehe however im going go with it cause someone special asked me too -sighs- i give in so easily to her

Last edited by Fang on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:59 am

That makes me remember, Grey, do I keep in the same rank?
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 pm

i guess it could work if we join both packs but wont it be harder with two pairs of alphas? coz it could mess things up a bit, but i guess im up for trying itto see how it come out if it dosnt work out bsides we can alway go back to the way the pack was originally...
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Fang wrote:
im not changing my mind and still hate the whole idea, hehe however im going go with it cause someone special asked me too -sighs- i give in so easily to her
aww hehe
Yeh Rush, you will still be in the same rank... Everyone will be, but I'm pretty sure we're still figuring out the Alphas situation lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important! Please vote!    Important! Please vote! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important! Please vote!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: Pack Things :: Members Things-
Jump to: