Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song's Bio =D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Song

Song

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am

Name: Song

Coat Color: Her coat is a mixture of different shades of brown. A tinted black runs down from her back to the tip of her tail, and tips of ears are black.

Eye Color: Her eyes are a warm light brown color that are rimmed with a light gold.

Personality: Song is a kind female wolf that loves to play and also to make others smile and laugh. She is energetic and hyper and is random and outgoing most of the time, making her seem like a pup. She doesn't normally get angry, in fact it's pretty difficult to get her to that stage. She will only ever become truely aggressive when her pack or friends are in danger and she would risk her own life to try and protect them.

Mate/Pups: Nope/Nope

History: She doesn't remember much due to loosing her memory of her pack when she stumbled down a cliff and hitting her head. Blur memories of a pack come now and then, terrible nightmares that she wishes weren't true.

Strengths: She's smaller and not as strong as most wolves. She is sly, agile, and light on her feet giving her an advantage to sneak up silently on a prey or on enemies. Her attitude is a bit strange in battle, she has a cheerful almost mocking expression, to tease her opponent/prey, playing a game of cat and mouse to cause them to make rash moves. She's smart and what she does is stratigize and plan ahead while carefully consentrating. She takes her time, figuring out the enemy's attack pattern to find a weakness that would bring them down quicker and with minor injuries to herself. If her friends or th ones she care for are threatened she would stop her little game and would become a surprisingly aggressive wolf and would risk her life to help protect them.

Weakness: Song is swift and graceful when she is concentrated, but a simple distraction could break out her clumsiness. When she's goofing off she doesn't pay attention as much as and she could be a real danger prone.

Favorite Wolfy Video:
[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKjGNXok_dI [/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:39 am

i like ur bio Song Very Happy and i love the song,Song What a Face
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:07 am

hahaha thanks Star! I know huh? thats my favorite wolfy music video it rocks!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 pm

cool bio song Smile
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:44 pm

tank yew bandit XD
Back to top Go down
Lantern

Lantern

Location : Under your bed= Mood: melancholic= Music: 'Invasion' by Eisley

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:00 pm

.... stumbled off a cliff... sounds so familiar...
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:34 pm

lolz ooh totally dude im soo like that in real life i cant go one day without falling over something XD
Back to top Go down
Lantern

Lantern

Location : Under your bed= Mood: melancholic= Music: 'Invasion' by Eisley

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Lol and I cant go a day without zoning out or forgetting where I am. pirat
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:53 pm

lolz same here! i zone out and forget instantly wat i was doing dude today i had a sad fail i was trying to use a paintballgun but the trigger was like stuck and i was trying to fix it and somehow i ended shooting my shoudler it hurts! XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song's Bio =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Bio =D   Song's Bio =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song's Bio =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: Pack Things :: Members Things-
Jump to: