Eternal Knight Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Knight Pack

Hey there, I am Grey, and Welcome to our website! Eternal Knight Pack is a pack on Wolf Quest. Here, we RP, share wolf stories, wolf art, wolf poems, hold contests and many more things. Hope you have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diamond Pool

Go down 
+3
Fang
Song
Grey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fang

Fang

Diamond Pool - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:42 am

"well there are different dens for different ranks, there are different ranks like, warriors who are one of the strongest wolves, pupsitters, look after pups, seekers, search for new terra, as well as other stuff, hunter hunts food, and there are other" he smiles, "i hope that helps" he stands up and pads back into the water and paddles around humming jaws theme again
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:21 pm

i slowly walk to the lake and see a shaded spot to go rest. i smile as i walk over laying under a shade tree andresting my head on my paws
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 am

pads out of the water, the brute walks into the shade of the tree's, there is a single beam of sunlight shining through the folige
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:12 am

i come trotting in panting as i finaly make my way to the lake. i see Bandit and Fang resting under the trees . i call out to them, "Hey guys so im late," i waited a few moments,embarrassed"... i got lost on my way to the den." i walk to the lakes' edge to see a white wolf with appears to be a purple lightning bolt along its spine. i head over to her than i sit down.
"are you a new member? Im Star, a pupsitter." i look kindly at the wolf smileing.

(hey sorry i havent been on alot im not sure when ill be able to now)
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:22 am

he lifts his head and see's star, standing up he pads to her and the new fae, "hello you two" he smiles, then chuckles "glad you finally made it" he says quietly to her
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Star looks over to Fang and smiles back kindly " i know, im glad i made it too.it took me awhile to get here after i lost sight of you" i chuckle and ask " So you already meet the new member?"
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:20 pm

"i have, her name is sk8ter" he says, fang pads into the water, paddles around humming the jaws theme
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:41 pm

stumbles to the diamond pond with some twigs and lieafs stuck in her fur from falling over into the bush. hears her theme song playing (being hummed) and notices timber swimming around eyes light up as she sprints off at full speed before jumping in and dunking him under. Cheekly smiles underwater seeing him float upside down and waves paw greeting him before swimming off like a shark.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:59 am

star yawns and decides to find the sleeping area for her rank. "im a little tired so ill go look for my den and rest for a bit" She gets up and waves her tail around while walking off.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:10 am

gets dunked and comes up waves bye to star and calls to her "see ya later" then turns to song and goes under the water, he hums his theme tune then grabs hold of her tail, and lets her pull him around
Back to top Go down
Sk8ter

Sk8ter

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 pm

I sit up, seeing a female wolf next to me. I look at her and blink. " Hi, yeah I'm Sk8ter. What's your name? " I eye the female, then lay back down again.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Song dives under not noticing that she is draggin Fang behind. Spins and twirls under water pretending to be all sharkish and goes so fast Fang cant hold on and floats away. Rawrs under water but then blinks taking in alot of water and scrambling swimming up. Bumps into Fang as he blocks her from the surface and eyes go wide panicking as she bites his tail making him jump to the side and goes to the surface gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:02 pm

i perk up hearing song gasp for air and quietly chuckle shaking my head as i yawn lazily and roll over to my side
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Swims around a while longer before crawling out shaking her coat and laying out in the sun as she drifts of into a sleep
Back to top Go down
Grey
Admin
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:55 am

I look up at the starry sky, the light spring breeze ruffling my black and white fur. Grass swayed, and somewhere beyond the territory a coyote howled into the night. I lay my head down on my large, black paws and fell into a restless sleep..
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-knight-pack.rpg-board.net
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Star race to Diamond pool to drink. She arrives to find Song,Grey, and Bandit asleep. She smiles at their resting bodies and heads to the lake.
I bend down and start to gladly lap up water takeing my time. I think about many things that have happened since we moved to this new land, new members and even new dens and partnerships have happened and formed. i look up at the moon with anxious eyes. i go back to drinking and i even notice in the silent night how calm i am. i get up and look at a patch of grass i turn towards it when a gust of wind rushes and blows the dust and dirt from the den i was just in out of my long sleekened pelt. i watch the dust flow in the breeze but suddenly sneeze a few times. i shake my fur once more and than i look out into the lake w/ dull eyes.... turning back to the pile of grass i lazyly walk to.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:31 am

continues to swim around, them slowly paddles to the bank, climbling out tiredly, fang stands there then suddenly shakes his canvas spraying water around him and trotting to star, sits near her "hello"
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 pm

My ears twitch as i hear Fang troting to me. i rise my head from the cool grass and look at fang who just sat near me. i smile and respond back,"helloo fang", "wats up?" i ask tilting my head. i quickly lick my paw and yawn, a whine ecapeing from my jaws. i move my tail over my hind paw as i twist on to my left side. i than start to lick my shoulder blade to pat down my ruffled fur.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:25 am

fang lays down his paws rest next to her's, "well the sky" he says in a puppy voice, shakes his crown "nothing really, what about you?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:43 pm

"Same here. Just wondering about everything is all," Star sighs looking up to the night sky."I guess im curious about who else might join our pack." i finally say after a few seconds. i look back at Fang and smile. Star shakes her body quickly as she feels a cold chill than yawns again trying not to fall asleep on the male thats laying down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:46 am

"i guess we all are" he saw her shiver and shuffles closer, so he is squished against her
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 pm

"Yeah i guess so...." Star finally dozes off feeling the warmth from Fangs body pressed against Her.As Stars body lays limp and her breathing slows to a relaxed rate, Stars ears fold forward and her tailcurls around her paws.her raven black nose glistens in the dark her face relaxed and content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Pool   Diamond Pool - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Pool
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Knight Pack :: West of the Territory-
Jump to: